Wednesday, October 16, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Intro

It is Fall and stores are filled with their new collections, and I want to buy EVERYTHING! After a mini shopping spree, I came home and realized that I had not even looked in my seasonal box to see what I already had for the season. It was like Christmas when I finally decided to change out my closet. I had a ton of stuff! After speaking with a friend, she suggested that it would be "fun" to try to make it through the season without buying anything. Well, I like a good challenge so that is just what I am going to do. I have returned the things purchased from my recent mini spree. The 30 Day Challenge is going to be 30 days of different outfits pulled from things I already have in my closet. Now let's see what happens, wish me luck!

THE RULES:

  • No buying new clothes and accessories. This is going to be tough!
  • Notions, fabric, and supplies are allowed to make something new, or update something old.
  • Be creative and try new things! 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I know you will use your creativity to come up with awesome outfits!

    ReplyDelete