Thursday, October 24, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 6, Hot Pink


As I am making all of these outfits, I am realizing how much navy and neutrals I have in my closet. That's no fun! It is time for some color! This is pretty much the only colored sweater I have. You can't really tell in this pic, but this is the brightest pinkest color I have ever seen. I added the scarf so it does not reflect off of my face lol. The tiny knit skirt is nicely proportioned with the slightly oversized silhouette of the sweater.


This is how I tied my scarf. It is really easy! The only thing I did differently, was that I tucked one of the tails back up into the knot. This pic is all over Pinterest right now. Unfortunately I have no idea who to credit for it because none of the pics link back to anything.

Key Pieces:
  • Sweater: H&M 2013
  • Skirt: H&M 2012
  • Leggings: H&M
  • Scarf: Gap 2012
  • Boots: Frye (last year's splurge!)


6 comments:

  1. Please demo how to tie the scarf. It looks complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Great question! I have just added a diagram. This is how I learned how to tie it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am going to try it out this weekend. Love your blog......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!! I am so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so binge-reading your blog... I love a good creative scarf-tie technique so thanks for sharing! BTW this is my sad attempt to blog my 30-Day (30 item) challenge I did a couple years back. I did one in the fall & again in the winter. http://triplegeministyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sugar Baby! I don't think http://triplegeministyle.blogspot.com/ was a sad attempt! I am totally going to use it for some inspiration! I don't know how you did it with 30 pieces! The paper dolls were a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete