Saturday, October 19, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 1, Casual Saturday




It is Saturday! The weekends are a challenge for me to not look like crap, so I have put some extra effort into this one. Instead of my usual jeans, sweatshirt, and sneakers I tried to pull it together with a shirt (wow what a concept) layered with a cardigan, back to my favorite skinnies and boots. I think the jewelry and makeup help too. Now I won't show up to brunch looking like the walking dead, yay!

Key Pieces:
  • Sweater: Gap, 2011
  • Shirt: J. Crew Factory, 2013
  • Jeans: Levi's Bold Curve Skinny Jeans 
  • Boots: G.H. Bass, 2011
  • Bag: vintage Dooney and Bourke
  • Belt: Madewell, 2012
  • Bracelet: via Jewel Mint
  • Necklace: gift
  • Specs: Juicy Couture

2 comments:

  1. get on with your bold curve, bad self!! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is just FAB! <3 Karey

    ReplyDelete