Tuesday, October 29, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 11, Look Good Feel Good



I feel great in this outfit. When you look good, you feel good! I think the blazer makes me feel powerful and professional. Purple is also my favorite color, but I think this is the only purple thing I own, huh. I love how the mustard color of the shoes contrasts with the brightness of the jacket. My legs (my least favorite body part) look pretty amazing too. Thanks again, Uniqlo!

Key Pieces:
  • Jacket: H&M 2012
  • Cami: Urban Outfitters 2011
  • Pants: Uniqlo 2013
  • Necklace: C Wonder
  • Shoes: vintage

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This one is fantastic! When you start buying again, you need to put more purple in your wardrobe. Great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy, Classy, Profesh! I want! <3 Karey

    ReplyDelete